Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Ukloveseekers - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Ukloveseekers > Topics

Subject: Heart Breakers
Replies: 0 Views: 603

danikool 1.02.08 - 12:14pm
Anybody that want to choose a person for a relationship or life partner should be very careful not for to fall in the hand of person that did not love them, one of the most painful thing about relationship is to love a person and the person did not love you back, it is like pouring water into a basket because basket can not store water. A friend of mine in liverpool love a girlfriend and the girl did not have any atom of love for the guy, when the guy find out that the babe was playing games with him, he end hanging himself because he had sold all his heart to the girl and can not live with out the girl. Please we should be very careful before choosing a partner and make sure you go into long courtship with anybody you desire to marry with that it will reduce the high rate of divorce around the globe. A friend of mine in yarnton, Oxford told me that no medical doctor can cure emotional injury because it is not physical injury either we can see it with scan or x-ray. The solution is to be very watchful. A beautiul girl is not a girl that only have charming face or smile and spotless skin, a beautiful girl is a girl that have good character and ready to endure if any problem occur during marriage or any relationship and a handsome guy is not only the guy that have sportless face and skin it is the guy that have good character. Our young girls in Uk,Ireland,America Europe etc easily fall prey to young guys that is desperately looking for s*x and not real love because of material things and flattering talks after achiving their devilish heart desire they broke up and did not care about the feeling of the girl. Heartbreaker is in our society and pls we should stop playing games and live a good life. *

* Ukloveseekers Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Ukloveseekers

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits